Is it time for you to pick out new eyeglasses in Arlington, VA? It can be challenging to find frames that suit your lifestyle. This is a quick look at complementary frame styles for different lifestyles.
If you’re a professional first, you will likely want to find conservative frames. Look for:
- Neutral colors, like black, gray, brown, silver or gold
- Simple shapes, like almonds, ovals or rectangles
- Titanium, stainless steel, rimless or three-piece mounting frames
- Something to go with your business style
It is wise to avoid anything too bright or unusual when it comes to professional eyewear.
If you’re a creative type, you get a bit more freedom. Show your creative side with:
- Designs, like geometric, animal print or floral
- Plastic, modern metal or larger frames
- Fun shapes, like cat-eye or aviator
- Bright colors, like blue, green or purple
When trying to show off your creative side, there are really no limits to what you can pick.
As you get older, it can be harder to find a pair of glasses that fits your style. Remember, older doesn’t have to mean old-fashioned. Look for:
- Stylish shapes, like upswept rectangles or muted cat-eye
- Mature colors, like burgundy, brown or gunmetal
- Metal frames
- Something mature, but with a bit of edge
Find something light and stylish to complement your face.
As a mom or dad, you likely have little time to worry about your looks. You need to find glasses and frames with:
- Functional shapes, like ovals, rectangles or soft cat-eye
- Interesting colors, like plum, deep red, green or black
- Personality by including designs, logos or metal accents
- Durability by considering strong materials
Your glasses are an extension of yourself, which means you need something that can keep up with your life.
You should work with a knowledgeable optician, which is a type of Arlington eye doctor, to help you pick out a pair of glasses that will suit your lifestyle. Remember, if you pick out frames you love, you’ll be more likely to wear them as prescribed.