Looking for an Experienced Children’s Optometrist? You Have Come to the Right Place!
At Nova Vision Center, we make it a priority to provide top-quality eye care for the entire family. In addition to improving vision and detecting ocular problems in seniors and teens, we are also a trusted provider of pediatric optometry. Parents who are looking for a competent and caring children’s optometrist are invited to schedule appointments with our Drs. Renner or Perry.
Our goal is to help improve the eyesight of our patients whenever possible, and to help prevent misdiagnoses that commonly occur when children are unable to learn effectively due to poor vision. A few of the services we offer include:
- Developmental optometry: ensuring that the visual systems of children and adults are able to function maximally.
- Post-trauma services: including, but not limited to concussions and sports injuries.
- Ocular disease and health management: encouraging optimum ocular health and disease prevention through cutting-edge technology and visual fields.
- Full contact lens services: intended for regular patients as well as keratoconus patients and other post-surgical candidates.
- Corrective lenses: including a wide variety of lens types and frame styles.
We understand that vision problems often occur at a very young age, which is why Drs. Renner and Perry have recently become members of the InfantSEE program. As members of this program, they are committed to providing free ocular evaluations for infants up to one year old.
Why Bring Your Kids to Us?
Many parents do not see why infants and young children need to have their eyes checked, but vision problems unfortunately do not know age restrictions. In fact, many young children are often misdiagnosed with learning disabilities, when the real culprit is often a vision or eye issue. Nova Vision Center utilizes advanced methods for spotting and diagnosing vision problems in children, teens and seniors.
Contact Us Today
Detecting your children’s vision issues at an early age may help them experience a higher quality of life and a greater measure of academic success. To request an appointment with a children’s optometrist, call us at (703) 578-3600, or fill out our online appointment form.