A brief update as we continue to make our office as safe as possible.
- We continue to be open for medical eye care. If you have an urgent eye problem, please call the office ASAP. Do not go to the emergency room.
- We are reducing the amount of time you are in the office and the number of patients in the office at one time (fewer than 10).
- We require all ages three and older, to wear a mask (no vents in mask), or purchase one from our office for $2.
- If you have an appointment to see a doctor in this office, please call us from the parking lot and we will check you in over the phone and call or text you when you should enter the office. 703-578-3600
- If you are here to pick up glasses or contact lenses – please call us from the parking lot and we can deliver the items to your car.
- We can mail contacts and glasses to your home.
- Any non-essential companions should wait in the car.
Along with following Governor Northam’s and the CDC Guidelines, other precautions include:
- We will continue to check the temperature of every person – doctors, staff, delivery people, patients – when entering the office.
- Everyone entering the office will use hand sanitizer to disinfect their hands upon entering.
- Equipment and glasses for sale are disinfected between patients and the general office is disinfected four times daily.
- We are using both UV air filters and UV lamps throughout the office.
- Doctors and staff will continue to practice enhanced hand-washing and sanitizing.
- Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
-Drs. Rinearson, Renner, Warren, Perry, and Terlesky