June 1, 2021 AS A HEALTH CARE PROVIDER, according to CDC May 2021 regulations, we must still require every person -doctors, staff, delivery people, patients
- to wear a mask
- to have a temperature check
- to use hand sanitizer
when entering this health care office.
A brief update as we continue to make our office as safe as possible.
- We continue to be open for medical eye care. If you have an urgent eye problem, please call the office ASAP.
- We are reducing the amount of time you are in the office and the number of patients in the office at one time (fewer than 10).
- We require all ages three and older, to wear a mask (no vents in mask), or purchase one from our office for $2.
- We can mail contacts and glasses to your home.
Other precautions include:
Equipment and glasses for sale are disinfected between patients and the general office is disinfected multiple times daily.
- We are using both UV air filters and UV lamps throughout the office.
- Doctors and staff will continue to practice enhanced hand-washing and sanitizing.
Thank you for helping to stop the spread of all viruses and for following current CDC requirements! Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
-Drs. Rinearson, Renner, Warren, Perry, and Terlesky