A quick update as the whole world enters into our new situation.
- We continue to be open for medical eye care. If you have an urgent eye problem, please call the office ASAP. Do not go to the emergency room.
- We are reducing the amount of time you are in the office and the number of people in the office at one time (fewer than 10).
- Wear your own mask (no vents in mask), or purchase one from our office for $2.
- If you have an appointment to see a doctor in this office – please call us from the parking lot and we will check you in over the phone and call or text you when you should enter the office.
- If you are here to pick up glasses or contact lenses – please call us from the parking lot and we will deliver the items to your car, if possible.
- We can mail contacts and glasses to your home.
- Any non-essential companions should wait in the car.
Other precautions include:
- We will continue to check the temperatures of every person – doctors, staff, delivery people, patients – when entering the office.
- Everyone entering the office will use Purell to disinfect their hands upon entering.
- Equipment is all disinfected between patients and the general office is disinfected four times daily.
- Doctors and staff will continue to practice enhanced hand-washing and sanitizing.
- Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Drs. Rinearson, Renner, Warren, and Perry