Your Local Eye Doctor and Vision Expert
We are here to make a difference in your life by improving your vision. We are the local area experts with the tools, knowledge, and experience to keep your eyes healthy and provide you with all of the benefits of clear vision. Let us show you what an eye doctor can do for you.
The Benefits of Good Vision
Your vision is something that you rely on constantly throughout your life. It impacts:
- Personal Safety – Clear vision is needed for driving, working, and responding to emergencies.
- Learning and Development – Impairments to vision can make it harder to learn to read or concentrate on school work.
- Recreation – Whether you are sightseeing or watching a movie, poor eyesight makes it harder to take in the details.
- Pain, Fatigue, and Mental Focus – Blurred vision can cause you to strain the muscles around your eyes causing headaches, exhaustion, and distractions.
If you are not getting the most out of your life as a result of your limited vision, an optometrist can improve your situation.
How We Can Help You
We use a thorough process for determining your exact needs and create a care strategy that fits your circumstances.
- Comprehensive Vision Exams – An eye doctor performs an evaluation of your needs. You are tested for visual impairments and the presence of injuries and diseases you may not even be aware of.
- Developmental Optometry – Helping your children to overcome their learning difficulties so that they can get the most out of their education.
- Specialty Contact Lenses – Even if you have had difficulty getting fitted with contacts in the past, we are able to customize lenses at our office.
- Work with Injury Recovery Patients – We know how to get you back to normal and help you fully recover from your injury, from minor abrasions to concussion recovery.
- Newest Technology – Nova Vision is at the cutting edge with new prodecures and tests for concussions and macular degeneration.